Thread: Mobi2Mobi GUI Batch
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 07:22 AM   #9
Format C:
Guru
Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad + PRS-505 + Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jad View Post
I'm planning on dusting off my GUI code and developing a new program which will allow batch processing of files. The functionality will be pretty much identical to the existing GUI, just with a Batch oriented front end.

Since its early days, I thought I would solicit any improvement or features requests before I got to far into the programming.

Thanks in advance.

Jad
From my very first e-book, I always have dreamed of a MP3Tag clone specific for e-books.
It doesn't use databases, just metadata, but it's complete.

OTOH, I wonder: wouldn't be easier to write a mobipocket export module for Calibre?
It has some of the features we need (including ISBN.com metadata synchronization), and they're being expanded over time.
Format C: is offline   Reply With Quote