View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 05:45 PM   #12
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Thanks for the support Radius. I've had a hectic year and have got to get some revisions out for my Lovecraft books first. After that I'll be back on Jack - I think The Sea Wolf.

I've changed jobs at the start of this year, and my commute has gone from 20 minutes to 2 hours, so don't get any time in the week to look at these (didn't in the old job either due to working longer hours), but I've gained time on the weekends as can't work over the weekend for my new job (unlike the old one where it seemed I was always working the weekend).

Hopefully I'll complete the Lovecraft revisions in the next couple of weeks, so it may be possible to get The Sea Wolf ready by Easter. Don't quote me on it, but that's my target.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote