View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 09:40 PM   #35
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by NixLapi View Post
$0.99 for the first in a NA trilogy:
The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher (4.28 on GR with 13K ratings!)

http://www.amazon.com/Opportunist-Lo.../dp/B006FDAHZ4
I will vouch for it, I LOVED it, and cannot wait to read the 3rd 'Thief' [I posted earlier in the thread but I know we chat a lot in here so wanted to reiterate that I highly recommend it!]

Quote:
And OMG I detest the new Kobo search! I don't understand why sites are using this type of search results, it is beyond frustrating to wade through. But hallelujah for the "eligible for promo codes" button!
I actually find it more reliable than their old searches, not that it would have taken much to improve them!

Blossom, re: Slave to Sensation, yes, I'm seeing it now, about half way through and it's starting to come together for me. Definitely put the other 3 on the back burner for now. I think I'll finish with this one and then preview the few more I have in mind to add to my Kobo-code list! Good grief I have no idea how I'm going to make it to all the books I want to read right now!
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote