View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 08:41 AM   #109
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by travger View Post
If I die, then I won't care. If author dies ... been there (WoT). Publishers can be changed.
For me waiting few years/decades is worth escaping unpleasant experience of the cliffhanger.
For me life is a journey not a destination.
We will all die so that isn't even a parameter in this case. I have no problem reading an unfinished series. I will come up with my own conclusion of how things would have gone down, if it bothers me that much. It usually doesn't though. I just enjoy what I have in front of me.
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote