Thread: Troubleshooting Indexing is truly vexing ...
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 02:58 PM   #19
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
I think Amazon doesn't expect people to carry around hundreds or thousands of books.
But why should they care if people want to do exactly that? I don't really want to keep shifting books between Calibre and the Kindle, but the way they're going with the ever shrinking memory, I will have to sooner or later, which is something I am not particularly happy about.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote