View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 09:27 PM   #23065
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
As for 'banned' folks, I, too, imagine they are so angry at being censored and censured, that they won't come back. No one likes to be muzzled, especially when they feel that it was done without just cause.

Stitchawl

I have been "censored" for what I thought was (and still think) stupid stuff, and yes it can be grating. I have been around the net long enough (1992, and then BBS/etc before that) though to develop flame proof skin. KCCO as the kids say!
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote