View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 12:16 PM   #105
Liesse
Zealot
Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevenv View Post
Any books that I don't want to have a shelf, I assign to the "Misc" shelf. It is possible to assign more than one shelf to the book in Calibre as well.
Hmm, thanks. So what I should probably do is manually specify shelves, rather than letting Calibre make them automatically based on series. It doesn't seem like too much more work than setting up my Calibre metadata.

Does this sound right? I delete the 'series' part from the Kobo driver shelves bit in preferences, leaving just 'myshelves.' Then all I need to do is set the 'myshelves' column in Calibre to whatever shelf I want that books to go into and let Calibre work its magic.
Liesse is offline   Reply With Quote