View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 10:31 PM   #116
BeeTee-Ess
Addict
BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4NT, KPW2, Voyage, iP4, iP6, iPad Mini, HP TouchPad, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
That is exactly what I was saying. I do not understand the connection of size to the retina screen. It would seem that the buttons would be just as hard to hit and a resolution of 163 ppi is like indistinguishable to the 167 of E Ink devices. I think the extra processing required for retina class is not justified on this size screen....[< my bolding]
I don't see the logic of that last sentence, Dale.

The retina screen makes a dramatic difference on the iPhone 4, so why not on an iPad Mini? Its absence from the Mini is the reason why I am now in two minds about buying one. I suspect Retina will be the big feature of the next release.
BeeTee-Ess is offline   Reply With Quote