View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 02:08 PM   #25
sumpin
Enthusiast
sumpin is a splendid one to beholdsumpin is a splendid one to beholdsumpin is a splendid one to beholdsumpin is a splendid one to beholdsumpin is a splendid one to beholdsumpin is a splendid one to beholdsumpin is a splendid one to beholdsumpin is a splendid one to beholdsumpin is a splendid one to beholdsumpin is a splendid one to beholdsumpin is a splendid one to behold

Device: down to just a PW4
1) After you changed the template to begin with calibre/, did you re-sync with calibre and verify that the content is now in documents/calibre? You may have to delete/re-add your content so it ends up in the right place. The json file only contains UUID's for books and collections. The file locations are in the cc.db file on the Kindle. If calibre hasn't moved the files after you changed the template, then you'll get that error.

2) Towerle reported problems until he switched from the portable version of calibre to a normal version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsi View Post
Though Calibre creates the collections all right, I cannot import them into the Kindle. When I run the script json2db.sh -v* through SSH, I get :
process collection Utility
delete empty collection
process collection Food
collection has no calibre content
Then collections seem to be OK in the json file. The script yields no errors, but when I restart the Kindle, the collections are not imported. (The "Food" collection is the only one present in the Kindle before the script was run.)
BTW: I did Change "{author_sort}/{title} - {authors}" to "calibre/{author_sort}/{title} - {authors}" in the Calibre Preferences.

Is there a way to get some more info from the script?
sumpin is offline   Reply With Quote