View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 09:38 AM   #1
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Free SF/Fantasy: August 2011 Webscription Gift Thread

I have the opportunity to gift the August 2011 Webscription to someone (it's in the future, so you can only get two books now, the rest will be available to download between now and the final release day, when you cna get them all).

I am, however, not as organized as pdurrant, so will rely on those who join the thread to keep it going. First one to comment, send me a PM with your address (comment first, then make sure you are next); next one to comment, send a pm to the person immediately above you, etc.

As with the other thread going, this is open ONLY to those who do not have an account at BAEN only, so don't send in an email address that has already been used to create an account.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote