View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 03:41 PM   #135
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several eReaders and tablets
If 11.html is a "catch-all", then my current code is good.

Indeed, right now my code does the following: if the lower-cased version of a keyword starts with [a-z][a-z], then it appends that keyword (and its definition) to the corresponding file; otherwise, it appends it to 11.html.

Example:
Code:
argon -> ar.html
yoga -> yo.html
a- -> 11.html
-meter -> 11.html
o'clock -> 11.html
My previous doubt was raised by the fact that, in the official Italian dictionary, I found àa.html or wü.html files, suggesting that also accented characters are "allowed" to be there.

For confirming these issues, I will experiment a bit, but now it is quite late...
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote