Thread: kindle HD
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 04:06 PM   #2
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave maden View Post
ive been using calibre to put books onto the old kindle and have now got a new kindle HD 32gb , can i still use calibre to put books on the new kindle in just the same way as i did with the old kindle ? thanks
If you're using Windows XP, my understanding is that sideloading via usb to the Fire HD is not supported. I'm not aware of any other changes / limitations.
If my information is incorrect, someone please clarify.
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote