View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 04:20 PM   #15
Polyphemus
I am not The Stig
Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK-3g; PRS-350; Galaxy Tab 7.0+; Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by slm View Post
The iPad needs 2.3 amps, the standard USB charger only gives 0.5 amps. That's why you can't charge any iPad by connecting to your computer.

However, if you get one charger with a high enough maximum amperage to work with the high-amp devices, you can use it for the low-amp devices as well.
Some devices don't like being connected to a high-amp charger. My Blackberry will charge from a Kindle Fire charger, but it won't accept a charge from either the USB charger for my wife's iPad or the USB charger for my Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus.

My Kindle Keyboard isn't picky at all. It charges from any charger.
Polyphemus is offline   Reply With Quote