Thread: Seriousness eBook shops in EU
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 06:34 AM   #2
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
You're spot on, Seventh Son. Quite honestly the high cover price of ebooks in Europe -- from Waterstones for example -- seem way out of reason. Mind you, I still buy them because I've come to prefer ebooks to treebooks at any cost. If you want some free ebooks, though (and you can't get much cheaper than that), check my signature line below and take your pic. Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote