View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 10:10 AM   #16
spellbanisher
Guru
spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle keyboard, kindle fire hd, S4, Nook hd+
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Displaymate tested the iPad mini vs the new 7in Kindle and Nexus:

http://t.nbcnews.com/technology/ipad...sts-2D11617668

Between this and the lower clock rate, it sounds like those weighing the Mini vs the Air will likely be better off with the Air. Which will suit Apple just fine.
I don't think I would even notice the lower color gamut, but the higher reflectancy would bother me, as even in a fairly well lit room I can see my reflection while using my kindle fire hd. The new ipad mini has a more mirror like screen than the original kindle fire hd and nexus 7.
spellbanisher is offline   Reply With Quote