Thread: howdy
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 06:51 PM   #4
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by ludlow View Post
well after much reading and studying i decided to jump in and purchase a sony 505, i read a lot and travel a lot and i get tired of lugging books around.

i've done a lot of reading on my computer, downloaded or bought every book i could find on the black mask web site, sorry to see it go.

i've been reading on my treo for years and like it, but older eyes, need much bigger print.

i just hope i understood every thing i read and can use the sony like i think i can.
Welcome, welcome. I'm with you. I purchased my Amazon Kindle for the same reason -- too much travel, too much reading, and a desire for a lighter load. I later purchased a Sony PRS 505 for comparison purposes and to experiment with book-making software.

Here at MobileRead, you can find thousands of books made especially for your Sony Reader. And, you can also find free books at Feedbooks, ManyBooks, and Munseys (which appears to be Black Mask minus Doc Savage).

Enjoy your Sony -- hang out and tell us more about the kinds of books you enjoy.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote