View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 11:10 PM   #38
Lupines
Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G+Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
sounds good.
will look out for it. much obliged!
I tried a compile with -O3 and another with -Os. Also removing the CFLAGS=-DEMBEDDED from configure. I get the same results. You are more than welcome to give the compiling a try and play with it. I just uploaded the source files here:

flite-1.4-release-arm-src.tar.gz

http://ge.tt/86zHm1X?c

Lupines
Lupines is offline   Reply With Quote