View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 07:46 PM   #734
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Personalities aside, "Brevity" is often mistaken.
So, I dragged out my 2007q3 and set about giving this a build for the 3. Then thought about that and tried to actually read back to see exactly what you are trying to do.
In retropsect in fact you are doing exactly, more or less, what I did, get every chain test it, decide what is best.

I see now where you are at perhaps, more adventurous since stuff did actually build for you with the Boggo Standard CS stuff.
So you then thought about throwing a more cocktail TC at it?
What's your current thinking on favourite poisons?

Like you I have all of the CS TC's installed an a few other variants for good measure.
If this is an exercise in "what works?" then perhaps I can see now why you were being directed to the other threads as they are pretty much this actually.

All that said. what you up to now? I was deciding if it was actually worth the effort getting into a build of the thing again (I checked I did fork this a while ago) if you are looking for a "big hammer" for the 3. A few of the devs on here have different opinions about what suits them best, I'm still undecided. Whatever works sounds good to me

What's your opinion so far?
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote