View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 04:03 AM   #41
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by pietvo View Post
I heard one of these older women say she contemplated buying an ereader because she had heard you could download so many books for free. She apparently wasn't aware that there could be something wrong with downloading at least some of these books. (Actually in our country it is legal to download.)
sometimes some things are not about whether they are legal or not, but if they are ethical or not. that said, i find most have differing opinions of what is ethical, and it's rather stressful to keep thinking about others. i'm trying to stick to my own code and adhering to it, which is much harder than criticizing others (i'm not saying you are, but just that what you said made me think about it, that's all )
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote