Thread: Meet-Up! Apéro MR en Juin
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 10:08 AM   #111
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chlorine View Post
Oups, j'ai un peu décroché du forum ces derniers temps. Désolée de ne pas avoir confirmé donc, mais je prévois toujours de venir s'il y a assez de place pour que j'arrive à entrer !
ha cool !! t'inquiète, il y a toujours de la place pour toi ! au pire on se tassera !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimaud View Post
Je suis sur Paris, et j'ai visiblement réussi à ne pas amener le temps infâme que j'ai chez moi À ce soir
et on t'en est reconnaissants, car le temps qu'on a ici est déjà suffisamment infâme !!! à ce soir !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzil View Post
Et impatient comme je suis si je n'ai pas mon iPhone 4 le 24 je vais fair eune crise (l'attente est insuportable )

Alors je te laisse imaginer l'attente pour l'Orizon Rhaaaaaaaa font chier Bookeen a nous Teaser comme ça !

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkmmusician View Post
Zelda, how often do you have these meetups? I would love to come and meet everyone and learn things about readers and e-books. I live here in Paris and it would be easy for me to come today except I am singing a concert at 16h00 in the 15th and have to go to a reception afterwards. Merci, et à la prochaine!!
hi tkmusician, too bad you can't come tonight, but if you finish your reception early and would like to stop by we should be there pretty late ! anyway, we have a meetup about every 3 months, so the next one will probably be end of september / early october. i hope to see you then !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote