View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 05:57 PM   #9
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I'll be the bad guy (duck). I don't think this is a very nice poll and is bound to hurt someone's feelings, especially since you can see who voted for whom (whatever the correct grammar is).
i wanted it to light, not a saturday night shoot-out that you seem to think it will be, let's hope not or i will ask one of the mods to close it down in a new your minute

for me, i love zelda, or at least i would except for these ex-wives that want their checks every month so we would have to live on her income and there is this thing about her in paris and me in la

now i know patricia is a mod but most of what i know about her is from the books she has posted, ditto for harry, i have run into a few more posts by rwood than the others

natch i remember for splitting his spleen, over and over and over again and dale seems to live in the wiki or at least he has an apartment there

i don't know if pshrynk, nate, or dribbles have ever made a serious post, they must have, once upon a time

vcat is related to yvan(?) and runs the facebook thing that i may join someday

neko and else are quiet and reserved or at least seem that way

alex and bob run the site i think

we know comanderror is building a house and was here long before most of us

some of the mods i have seldom seen

so if you want to think the worst of people, be my guest, i think people will be better than that
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote