View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 12:09 PM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by induna View Post
I have been living in Costa Rica for the past 6 months with my Kindles, which were brought and registered in the US. I continue to have access to all of my books and have bought several from Amazon both via the web site and the Kindle itself without difficulty. I continue to have a US card linked to my account. I doubt that the OP will have problems at all.
The worst that can happen is that Amazon may eventually contact you and ask you for documentary evidence of your US residence. They do so from time to time. Ie honest people have nothing to be concerned about - working in a different country for a while isn't a problem as far as Amazon are concerned. I think they're only bothered about people who flat out lie about where they live.

Last edited by HarryT; 08-25-2014 at 12:14 PM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote