View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 12:48 PM   #759
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Yay!

I just posted the updated version of the Calibre plugin, it should now auto-detect the PW2 properly. I'm on 5.4.2, so I can't really test much beyond that, so don't hesitate to ask if something looks wonky w/ the PW2 handling .

EDIT: Minor tweak to the new FR strings (haven't yet checked that they're not too long, will do as soon as I'm on my proper setup again).

Code:
diff --git a/CollectionsManager-localization.txt b/CollectionsManager-localization.txt
index 88dc95c..2fec4fd 100755
--- a/CollectionsManager-localization.txt
+++ b/CollectionsManager-localization.txt
@@ -138,9 +138,9 @@ sort.title_alt=Trier par : Titre (façon Amazon)
 sort.author=Trier par : Auteur
 sort.recent=Trier par : Date d'accès
 sort.publication=Trier par : Date de publication
-sort.independently=Tri indépendant des tableaux
-panel.upper=Tableau haut
-panel.lower=Tableau bas
+sort.independently=Trier les tableaux séparément
+panel.upper=Tableau du haut
+panel.lower=Tableau du bas

# Italian localization by Mterry
 [it]
EDIT²: Yup, looks good .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 01-18-2014 at 02:08 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote