View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 10:36 AM   #203
morriss003
Evangelist
morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I'd say I accomplished my goals this year, although I have tasks not goals. I epublished Surviving the Fog-Kathy's Recollections, I contributed a story called The Qrim Barbarian to a Goodreads/Smashwords group of writers who published an anthology titled, Wyrd Worlds, and I wrote about 80K words of short stories. I'm going to collect those and publish them in a book form.
Right now I'm in Roswell, New Mexico, visiting family and doing research for The Beautiful Alien Nerd. All in all, a good year.