View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 02:31 AM   #9
DrChiper
Bookish
DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC, t1, t2, t3, aura 2 v1, clara HD, Libra 2, Nxtpaper 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
No, I prefer to keep my epubs clean of embedded fonts.
I agree. Embedding fonts also has the side effect that you cannot switch to another font anymore with the T2 & T2.

As I can live with the default font most of the time, I hardly switch to another font. That said, I do often change the (font) settings in the CSS of an epub as I encounter now and then horrible formatted books in which (among others) the font is set way too small . A quick fix there (font-size: 1.0em makes then even the default font much more pleasant.
DrChiper is offline   Reply With Quote