Thread: PRS-T2 Strange Wi-fi behaviour
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 03:11 PM   #6
luvduchovny
Zealot
luvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melon

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500, PRS-600, PRS-650, PRS-T1, PRS-T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mediax View Post
Has anyone else had a problem connecting to a password-protected network with a T2?

My internet browser works fine with unprotected networks, but when I try to access a web site (Google is my usual test) through any password-protected network the browser just hangs. Next time I access the browser, however, it seems to have loaded the page I was trying to look at.

Yes, I am using the correct passwords for the networks I'm trying to access (honestly!) - and the behaviour is consistent on more than one network. My phone and laptop access the networks in question with no problems.

I'd appreciate any thoughts or suggestions!

Has anyone suggested restarting the router if it is your home network. Sometimes just doing that will fix the issue.
luvduchovny is offline   Reply With Quote