View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 07:28 PM   #154
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Lightbulb

I no longer play games on my iDevices -- not even my beloved chess -- there's just not enough time. So I can't oblige you regarding games. As johhnyb explained, if a particular iPhone game has already been upgraded for iPhone 4's Retina screen (which it definitely should have, by 2013!), then it will appear crystal-clear on an iPad 3 or iPad 4 screen.

As to the "2x" button, that's easy. It will automatically appear at the bottom right corner of your iPad screen, as soon as you open an iPhone-only app on an iPad. So, you press that "2x" button, and the iPhone app will fill out almost the entire iPad screen. You can see it in my screenshot I have just posted above. (In my screenshot, you can see the "1x" button -- pressing that, the iPhone app would display in its original iPhone resolution, leaving most of the iPad's screen empty.)
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote