View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 08:27 AM   #2
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
Weird... I have never had that (96 collections 1000 plus books) check that you have enough space either on internal memory or on the sd card (if inserted) note that you can't have a collection split over internal and sd memory.. but if you are able to sync that doesn't appear to be a likely solution have you tried a soft reset? I had a similar thing when it wouldn't let me add a text memo in spite of having 100 mb free.. a soft reset )paperclip) fixed it
bla is offline   Reply With Quote