View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 09:59 PM   #20
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Smashwords' website is seriously outdated. It a pain to browse through, very slow and has so many issues I can't blame the authors who I bought from pulling their books from there and going with Amazon, Nook and Kobo.

I am shock there has been no redesign since I discovered the site in 2009. I only buy from them if it's a good deal which it very rarely is.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote