View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 07:14 AM   #34
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by avantman42 View Post
I've seen you mention "hand crafted" ePubs before, and I'm curious. What exactly do you mean by hand crafted?

To me, hand crafted means writing the relevant files by hand in a text editor, putting them in a zip file and renaming it to have a .epub extension. Or do you consider an ePub created with a program like Sigil to be hand crafted?
I'm wondering myself, although I always got the feeling he was writing them by hand.
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote