View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 06:15 PM   #50
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdas View Post
Thank you very much for screenshots. Specially Landscape mode superb.
Dialogs on first image is very small for me. Can we zoom in-out this page on Komic?
Can we scroll up-down on portrait mode?
First image was an A4 page comic!! I took that screenshot a while ago just because I find that image funny!

Anyway, you can zoom in and out (before 5.1.0 firmware you could use pinch-to-zoom, now I added a "change image size" feature. You can read something about it here in "RESIZE FUNCTION" paragraph).

Finally, in landscape mode you can scroll up and down using swipe gesture or, more comfortable, tapping on the bottom of the page will scroll down the image. You also can change the amount of scrolling.
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote