View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 07:18 PM   #42
GoblinWriter
vizsla wrangler
GoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting Windows

Device: Kindle 3G
Depends on the genre for me.

If I pick up a science fiction romance, and it's obvious from the book blurb there are going to be two characters falling in love, then I know what I'm getting myself into, and it's fine. Everything is set up for the story to go there, if ya know what I mean.

If I'm picking up a science fiction adventure and I'm caught off guard because the author didn't set up a romance, or it's a very minor part of the plot, then I'm probably going to be annoyed the story went into graphic details.

Also, the more familiar I am with the characters (i.e. if it's a series and I've known them a while), the less I want to read about their bedroom relations.
GoblinWriter is offline   Reply With Quote