View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 11:38 AM   #277
danicca
Addict
danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Kobo Touch refused to sync complaining there is not enough space on device. I used calibre to get the book and the reader forgot my bookmarks. Now when I plug it into calibre it informs me the database is corrupted. I remember reading that I ought to sign out of kobo account but, I'm not sure what's that going to do my ADE authorization. What should I do?
(And what did I do to corrupt database in first place?)
danicca is offline   Reply With Quote