View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 12:37 PM   #12
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Herley View Post
Many members of the MobileRead forums seem to be sci-fi fans, which may not be surprising, since nearly everyone here can be regarded as an “early adopter”
I also chose SF/Fantasy, but only because I read fantasy. I find it difficult to enjoy SF regardless of how acclaimed the author is. Ironically I tend to really enjoy SF movies.

Which does bring up an interesting point of of those that read SF/Fantasy. How many people read both?

Take SF/Fantasy Poll

Last edited by =X=; 10-07-2008 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Added link to poll
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote