View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 04:49 PM   #55
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I suppose it all depends on exactly how reflective various layers are, and how the diffraction gratins/lenses work.

I can certainly imagine that in bright light /some/ of the light might reflect from the very back of the display, and so give some very faded colour in what would otherwise be a pure B&W mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soilwork View Post
Thanks for your detailed explanation. However, from the video clips, they demonstrated color screen without backlight. I wonder whether this will contradict your explanation.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote