View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 08:16 PM   #141
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Device: Nexus 7, Sony Xperia z3 tablet, Kobo Glo, Boyue T63
I have 6 eink ereaders in my house. My son has a Sony T2. My husband has a Bebook Mini and a Kobo Glo, he only uses the Glo now because he likes the built in light and the fact that I installed Coolreader for him so he can change pages by tapping exactly where he wants to. I have an original Cybook which is only a backup now as the software is very slow, a Sony T1 with FBReader installed, and Kobo Glo with Coolreader installed. I use the Glo most of the time now because my husband likes that the back light is not as bright as my booklight was. The Sony is a great backup though and since I got it was refurbished and on sale I do not mind not using it all the time.

I think I just love technology and the ereaders are getting better and better all the time. Maybe what I need to do is create a tech review website so that I can try out these great toys without having to buy each one.
Justy is offline   Reply With Quote