View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 10:46 AM   #33
Edward M. Grant
Zealot
Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Asus Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The whole point of this is that you sometimes want to use it with a keyboard (eg for typing stuff) and sometimes without (eg for reading).
Have you actually used a tablet with a keyboard dock?

A laptop has all the heavy stuff under the keyboard. A tablet has all the heavy stuff in the screen. A tablet with a keyboard dock is a slow netbook with a touch interface that's continually trying to topple over.

I bought the dock with my Transformer thinking I'd use the keyboard a lot, but about all I do use it for is a quick power boost when the tablet battery is running out. If I actually need to type something I use the laptop instead.
Edward M. Grant is offline   Reply With Quote