Thread: PRS-T1 my t1 is bricked
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 11:54 PM   #17
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I have Kindles. I like them. I won't get any new Sony unless I know for a fact the stock fonts work properly, and one can add custom fonts. I have added custom fonts to my Kindles, and that's what I am looking forward to on the Kobo. If I like the Kobo better than the T1, the T1 will be out of here.
The stock fonts do work properly. It's unfair of you to blame the reader when you've added hacks and whatnot to it then taken them off and readded them.

If your device crashed when trying that font right of the box ok fine, sure, but that's not the case and you know it. Adding hacks and jailbreaking does something to the device. Removing it doesn't render it entirely back to stock. There is some 'residue' of the jailbreak on it and that's what messed up your font & crashes your device. I've had two T1's and I've got some for friends. None of us have jailbroken any of the units and none of them crash when using any of the stock fonts on it.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote