Thread: Request
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 11:44 PM   #2
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
the same

Yes they are essentially the same reader. There is only 1 manufacturer of the e-ink screens.

Cool-ers like most ereaders don't handle reflow on PDF's very good. I took some pics of the PDf you asked about.

There were some reflow issues here and there with it. I am not sure how helpful it would be to read that magazine as the print size is small.

I also noticed the transfer time on this file was rather slow as it was much larger than the average ebook file size.

Amy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pdfdisplay.jpg
Views:	769
Size:	242.1 KB
ID:	53380   Click image for larger version

Name:	pdfdisplay2.jpg
Views:	777
Size:	228.1 KB
ID:	53381  
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote