View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 06:21 AM   #35011
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Simple plug-in. For towers you need a free slot. For laptops, it's a PCMCIA card for older models and there are wireless ones for the new. Took me almost three minutes to put one in my tower, but most of that time was used getting up from being under the desk...

Stitchawl
I know exactly what you mean, having been under there myself yesterday fitting additional memory to my tower unit.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote