View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 02:06 PM   #12
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
Amazon has a "sync page" system on some eBooks. The page that you are reading correlates with the page on the print version. It only appears on a few of the books that I have downloaded, and only on the more expensive books. I think that it only works with touch as I don't see it on my DX.
The last update for the DX was 2.5.8, the same as the K2. The K3/KK received the 3.1 firmware for real page numbers in February of last year. I didn't realize my K3 had updated until I stumbled onto the page numbering by accident.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote