View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 10:21 PM   #496
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdesja5 View Post
My case doesn't have a fastener/clasp either and I use a black hairband elastic from the Dollar Store to keep it closed when not in use. Just tight enough to be secure in case I drop my reader and prevents anything from touching the screen accidently while in my purse...and the style I chose looks pretty good too. 3/$1 with several different colour choices .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomtroll View Post
That is what I've done too & it works fine.
That's just what I'm going to do next time I'm near a Dollar Store.
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote