View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 12:25 PM   #74
jleliekelly
i'm getting there.
jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-600, MOTOROLA PHOTON & Toshiba Thrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Me?? Oh wait, yeah, it was my idea (details in my brilliant multi-quoting below). But it wasn't about you. NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU.

Technically, I suggested it to JBJ because I figured it was only a matter of time before we were kicked out of General Discussions anyway, and it always looks better when it's OUR idea. My suggestion also contained an unfortunate typo.
And it wasn't unfortunate it was a good guffaw on this end followed by an eye wipe. Lol
jleliekelly is offline   Reply With Quote