View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 09:21 PM   #5
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper_ View Post
Thanks, Adoby. I was afraid of that. lol

I was hoping Calibre had a switch for it, or maybe Sigil would. (I haven't installed Sigil, but would if it would help.)

Anyway, I'll go try the second way first, and if it's too tedious, I'll go for the first.

- edit - Ack. I don't see HTML as an option to convert to.
To convert from LIT to HTML you need to re-run your LIT to MOBI conversion with Calibre's Convert - Debug option.

Enter the name of a directory on the Debug page.

After the conversion has finished ignore the MOBI and go and look in the Input sub-directory of your named Debug directory. It will contain the HTML extracted from your LIT.

Then edit away. Once it's clean reimport the HTML into Calibre and use this as your master source rather than the LIT.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote