View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:12 PM   #1
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Kobo Glo vs Paperwhite?

I'm not at all familiar with Kobo, but I *am* dissatisfied with my two Paperwhites (blotchy/multicolored screen, lots of info on this in Kindle forum and on Amazon reviews). I'm not clear on whether there are any countries in which both devices have been released. Has anyone been able to examine both in person?

I don't care about the light source visuals (i.e, I'm not complaining about the LED on the Paperwhite), I want to know if the rest of the screen is a consistent color. I don't care if it's 'cool' or has a blue cast or doesn't look 'white'; I just want something that doesn't have pink and blue blobs.

I don't really care about file formats either as I am adept with calibre and DRM removal.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote