View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 04:58 PM   #4
Avarwen
Connoisseur
Avarwen is a glorious beacon of lightAvarwen is a glorious beacon of lightAvarwen is a glorious beacon of lightAvarwen is a glorious beacon of lightAvarwen is a glorious beacon of lightAvarwen is a glorious beacon of lightAvarwen is a glorious beacon of lightAvarwen is a glorious beacon of lightAvarwen is a glorious beacon of lightAvarwen is a glorious beacon of lightAvarwen is a glorious beacon of light

Device: EZ_ Reader, Nook wifi, Kindle 3G
If this happens I'll say goodbye to manga for good. 98% of the manga I read is untranslated and not popular here in the states. That's why I like scans I can read manga that will never see the light of day here in the states. I understand the licensed ones needing to be taken down but the unlicensed ones come on now. I know one thing American manga sales are going to suffer big time most of the series I bought in the past were due to scans I had found. I'm not going to buy a magna series at $10 a book that I know very little about when I can buy a real book for as low as $1 new depending on the type of book it is. They are shooting themselves in the foot.

Last edited by Avarwen; 06-09-2010 at 05:05 PM.
Avarwen is offline   Reply With Quote