View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 03:56 AM   #141
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Selling tablets through cell phone carriers is stupid. It's just another way to charge even more for these devices with contracts, activation fees, and data plans.

I love the netbook experience. When you want one, you just buy it. No strings attached, no contracts, no data plans, and they're super cheap. When upgrades happen to the OS or browser, you download them when you want to; not when some third party drags their heels and then lets you do so months after the upgrade. Need that NetFlix or Hulu app? Just get it, because practically all apps are available for PC. No waiting around for deals to be struck between third parties.

I swear, the mobile environment still has a long road to haul to catch up to the simplicity of the desktop environment. For me, mobile is nothing more than a toy; and I expect my toys to be cheap and simple.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote