View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 05:56 PM   #259
markom
Banned
markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs t1 kindle dx ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamba66 View Post

I am sure there wont be any front-lit large screen readers above 8" ever, most 6" manufacturers already have trouble spreading the light evenly over the display and even maintaining the good readibility and stability from the original pearl display (people complain about dark spots or lighted areas or even lighted pixels)

Surely, I would prefer a lighted 9.7" reader but I doubt we will see something like that ever.. Also contrast gets worse just a little with the frontlit layer
Hope you're wrong and that we'll see some as early as mid 2015.

Plastic Logic's Flexible frontlighting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AnlRZ9Ohjs

Last edited by markom; 07-28-2013 at 06:21 PM.
markom is offline   Reply With Quote