View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 07:26 PM   #34
Rbneader
Fanatic
Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
Hmm...I am in the US, and I have 3 different Visa debit cards from 2 different banks. I can also do transfers between banks with no charge, and online bill pay with no charge. The difference must be because you are using a credit union, I guess?

Shari
I've used credit unions for years, and found them to have lower fees than regular banks. I can do free transfers and bill pay, etc.
Rbneader is offline   Reply With Quote