View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 04:10 AM   #18
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Hi pike2000, welcome to mobileread.

Those were all intentional limitations, so you have the behaviour correct. In hindsight I realise I should have made the extra effort to make the column and tags a per list setting as it falls apart as a concept if you have multiple lists, so I will fix that.

The problem with supporting more column types is what value do I put in them. So again I chose the easy route of just supporting text type columns. For instance you mention a stars column which along with any of the numerical based columns I wouldn't have thought made any sense to indicate presence on a list?

A permitted value text column should have worked I thought though I did not try it. So I can fix that if it is broken. I could I guess also add support for yes/no columns too. But a rating column doesn't make sense to me?
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote